Looking to build your watercolor skills?
Which class should you take next?
Now that you know the basics, it's time to start thinking about the subject matter that makes your heart sing. Choose your next course based on what you want to work on painting.
If you want to study on your own:
- If you enjoy florals try my Color Drenched Florals course.
- Heart Led Landscapes focuses on strong artistic principles while encouraging you to paint what’s in your heart.
- If you want to practice painting more loosely, try my Loose & Fluid Bundle, which will take you through the process of trying to paint exactly what you see toward a softer and more gentle technique of softening edges, etc.
If you want to study with a community:
We know how important it is for you to get reliable support through your creative journey from other artists who are working through the same things you are and from mentors and teachers. The right kind of support and feedback can help you get through those moments of creative block and remind you that the process is more important than the product. My Fearless Artist Community membership subscription allows you to participate in a supportive community that is just as interested in your learning process, your experiments and your disasters as it is your masterpieces. We welcome artists at every skill level.
When you subscribe, you get:
- Access to the Fearless Artist bundle of courses [25+ courses]
- 24/7 support from artists all over the world
- A place post all of your work, experiments and questions
- Live lessons and bonus material
- Articles and handouts on critiquing your own work, watercolor brands & pigments, charting your own path to watercolor success, how to get the most out of the community, etc.
For more information and to subscribe: https://learn.angelafehr.com/p/fearless-artist-community
Looking for a course to help you really master this medium? We've got you covered!
Each spring and fall, I offer an interactive Watercolor Mastery course designed to help you master the principles and techniques of painting so you can become your own favorite watercolor artist. Sign up to receive more information on the next session .