Are you just getting started in watercolor?
It's easy to get overwhelmed by all of the choices, so we have narrowed them down for you!
If you want to study on your own:
If you want to study with a community:
Consider subscribing to the Fearless Artist Community. Learn along with a supportive group of other students, post your work, share your experiments, ask questions and receive daily inspiration! Nothing beats a community of friends cheering you along the journey. We welcome artists at every skill level. When you subscribe, you get:
- Access to the Fearless Artist bundle of courses [25+ courses]
- 24/7 support from artists all over the world
- A place post all of your work, experiments and questions
- Live lessons and bonus material
- Articles and handouts on critiquing your own work, watercolor brands & pigments, charting your own path to watercolor success, how to get the most out of the community, etc.
For more information and to subscribe: https://learn.angelafehr.com/p/fearless-artist-community
Have you already had a class or two, painted along with a bunch of videos or played with the paint a lot but still consider yourself a beginner?