Join watercolourist and instructor Angela Fehr as we paint four beautiful winter scenes ideal for Christmas cards. Each small painting measures 6 x 8 inches (15 x 21cm) and can be painted in an hour or less.
- Winter Tree
- Barnyard Christmas
- Northern Lights Cabin
- December Sunrise
- Reference photos for three scenes (Northern Lights Cabin is an imagined scene)
- Supply lists & links to recommended colours (colours are optional, feel free to use what you have)
- Step-by-step demonstrations in real time, from start to finish.
- Lessons include information on techniques for water management, brush handling, masking fluid, colour mixing, value, contrast, texture, reference photo editing and interpretation, and more.
- BONUS LESSON: Chickadee in Watercolour