Winter Abstracts in Watercolor is designed as a one-day workshop that will give you a head start in abstract painting. And abstract painting is something you should try!
When you paint in an abstract style you:
- build stronger compositional skills
- focus on color, shape and value
- find creative freedom
- strengthen your personal style
- learn to trust your creative instincts
These are qualities that can make your representational paintings stronger and better, and the lessons in this course can be used to help you embrace abstract painting, or as warm ups to help you get in a creative headspace for your "serious" paintings.
So what are you waiting for? You can start learning abstract painting today!
Two ways to enroll today:
- Fearless Artist Members get access to Winter Abstracts in Watercolor and 28 other courses on a monthly or annual basis. Enroll in the Fearless Artist Membership here: https://learn.angelafehr.com/p/fearless-artist-community
($30 USD/month or $300/year)
- Enroll in Winter Abstracts in Watercolor and own it forever by scrolling down the page.
($39 USD/$49 CAD)
More info about the course can be found here in the introductory video:
Peace. Passion. Purpose. What better tools could an artist bring to the studio?
Since 2013, this is the message that artist Angela Fehr has shared through her online watercolor courses and in her Fearless Artist Community. Over the last several years, this northern Canadian artist has seen her message that “You can become your own favorite artist” empower artists from all over the world, creating a career that feels like a dream come true.
Angela’s heart-led, intuitive watercolor style is one that recognizes that a beautiful painting comes out of a beautiful process. Rather than striving for that perfect outcome, freedom is found in letting go of expectations and seeking to enjoy “this one moment” spent painting. Angela’s paintings reflect her love of nature and the northern region she calls home and loves to explore.