True and genuine art comes from the heart and is created through getting in touch with your inner voice, expressing it in paint on paper. Yet the hardest part is trying to make that internal connection while controlling fluid watercolour and navigating techniques.
In this self-paced class, a follow up to "Loose & Fluid I", professional watercolor artist Angela Fehr will demonstrate exercises and techniques aimed at helping you refine your skills while engaging with your inner artist. Over 3 hours of content.
- Overview of Supplies and Tools. Assemble what you need to get started.
- Part 1. Getting Looser
- Body Language: Movement in Painting
- Obstacles to Looseness
- Part 2. Getting Fluid
- Too Fluid? Do's & Don't's
- Properties of Paint
- Part 3: Putting It All Together
- Floral 1: Contour Floral Technique
- Floral 2: Intuitive Floral (Negative Painting exercise)
- Landscape 1: Landscape Value Study (2 parts)
- Landscape 2: Shape Study
- Bonus Landscape: Winter Scene Sketch
- Exploring Abstract Painting
Artist quality supplies are recommended and a detailed supply list will be provided in the first lesson.